Sunday, January 10, 2016

Doakan Ainil.

Assalamualaikum. its been banyak months ainil tak menulis blog ni. semakin tua, makin kurang rasa nak update.  neway, temerow im going to take my so last paper for this semester for this final year. ha ambik kau. dah final year dah. and im so not ready + that 'last paper syndrome' la sangat tu buat i rasa tetiba nak update this blog.

Moving on to 2016, make me thinking a lot on how my life will going to happen next. kerja, kahwin? (like seriously?). hoho. im still thinking, thinking and thinking. whats my plan. what will I do after finish up this chemical engineering courses yang macam hell sikit ni. eh sikit je. hehe.

So,yeah, my mom asked me to further study. doing master and bla bla bla.

tapi ibu, ainil nak kahwin laaa *emoji telunjuk sesentuh*. haha. over!

tapi, tengok la. to do master in chemical engineer buat rasa macam kau tengah cuba nak masuk kandang harimau tahu. probably will do master. but not in chemical anymore. obviously its no no no fer me. gila laaaaa. susah tahuuu.


well, seems that, im so overthinking right now. kan? fuh.


*deep breath*

im just hoping this year is going to be much better than this previous year.


new year, new hope, new people.

doakan Ainil jadi much better person than before. aamiin.

terima kasih.

(11.1.16/3.24 am)

p/s : im a work under progress. gitewwww !

No comments:

Post a Comment